"Food is essential to Life; therefore make it good."- S Truett Cathy

Monday, April 4, 2011

C is for Culinary Concoctions by Peabody

It's Monday. I've been a bit under the weather the last few weeks and so was thinking that today's post was going to be C for Chicken Soup. Today at work I had one of those days that I wanted to just come home and do nothing, I really didn't want to cook. I wanted chocolate. When I got home and looked around the kitchen I found a bag of Robin's Eggs and remembered that I rushed out to get them this weekend because of a post written on one of my very favorite food blogs, Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. If you've never read her blog- go there now! If you are a fan you'll understand why I adore her. So tonight I decided to make my C post in her honor and whip up a batch of Robin's Eggs blondies she featured not long ago. They are in the oven as I write this. I love her blog not only for the recipes (I've bookmarked so many I'd have to bake every week for a year to try them all) but more for her sense of humor and pulling no punches writing. I like to think that if I knew her we would be friends. Peabody- if you read this and ever find yourself in Austin, the beers are on me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment