"Food is essential to Life; therefore make it good."- S Truett Cathy

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

J is for Jell-Oooooh

My Mom always says "Jell-O is NOT food!" because she spent a few weeks in the hospital two years ago and that was all she could have. (she's fine now).
But as for me and my girls, we like it. Especially the green kind. Tonight I made a batch of sparkling jell-o jigglers! Sub in soda or carbonated water for half the liquid- I used creme soda & I have to say it's pretty tasty. It's not quite fully set yet bu I had to have a bite before bed.
Very soon I want to try this awesome sounding broken glass jell-o:)
What's your favorite Jell-O flavor?

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite flavor is strawberry... but I haven't had jell-o in _years_

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jello too. In fact I made some few nights ago. Strawberry sugar free Jello with fresh sliced strawberry in it. It was good and I'm planning on making another one soon with different flavor and fruit.

    ReplyDelete